Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oracle Urokii

Okay, heres my mostly finished Design for my Oracle, titled "Urokii"
for some reason the contract is really crap when i saved it, but it looks fine in photoshop :S


So its silent minus its bones in its fingers cracking
its speedy, and it uses its stupidly long fingers to cut you up fun time, perhaps it could even get a grip of you and hold you in place.

Ozy pointed out on my WIP that had some ideas to make it look more like an Oracle, id love to hear them =D

1 comment:

  1. Haha, nice work; as always, Ryan.

    I notice the colour added to it ;]

    It definitely instills fear around itself, which is epic. I can picture it now, having a habit of running its fingers across anything and everything it walks by, and dragging them across the ground.

    Love it!

    Good work bro :p

    ReplyDelete