So I spent the evening continueing what I started in class, reducing the poly count. I was going too high and it was causing a small difficulty in modelling. The head is a liiitle bit messy towards the front now but nothing I can't fix.
Anyway, hands, tail and legs have been done. I do need to do toes still and add a few little bits like nails and mouth features. Also need to redo the horns and do his torso horns as reducing the poly count messed them up. And add his ornaments/clothing.
As i was saying to Michelle earlier, I should have the complete game model (no texture or rig) by the weekend. For now though, if anyone wants to play around with him in his current state you can download the max file from my mobile me at:
The password is Eclipse (case sensitive)
Poly count is now 1850.